| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Antalya in April is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 47.9mm (1.9in) of water precipitates during an average of 6 days.
- In April the heavens above Antalya are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:13 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
- There are approximately 4:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antalya April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Antalya, Turkey
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Antalya:
- Bursa, Turkey - 396.3 kms (246.2 miles) NNW
- Eskisehir, Turkey - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) N
- Balikesir, Turkey - 392.4 kms (243.8 miles) NW
- Afyon, Turkey - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Usak, Turkey - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NNW
- Izmir, Turkey - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) WNW
- Isparta, Turkey - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) N
- Samos, Greece - 350.1 kms (217.6 miles) WNW
- Mugla, Turkey - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) W
- Rhodes, Greece - 242.1 kms (150.4 miles) WSW