| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Antalya in August is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of fluid descends across on average 1 day.
- The skies in Antalya are wonderfully radiant with on balance a beaming 12:05 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:32.
- There are approximately 1:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 9.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antalya August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Antalya, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Antalya:
- Bursa, Turkey - 396.3 kms (246.2 miles) NNW
- Eskisehir, Turkey - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) N
- Balikesir, Turkey - 392.4 kms (243.8 miles) NW
- Afyon, Turkey - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Usak, Turkey - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NNW
- Izmir, Turkey - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) WNW
- Isparta, Turkey - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) N
- Samos, Greece - 350.1 kms (217.6 miles) WNW
- Mugla, Turkey - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) W
- Rhodes, Greece - 242.1 kms (150.4 miles) WSW