| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Antalya in March is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched with intermittent rain. Circa 101.5mm (4in) of fluid accrues during on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Antalya are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:11 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 4:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antalya March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Antalya, Turkey
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Antalya:
- Bursa, Turkey - 396.3 kms (246.2 miles) NNW
- Eskisehir, Turkey - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) N
- Balikesir, Turkey - 392.4 kms (243.8 miles) NW
- Afyon, Turkey - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Usak, Turkey - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NNW
- Izmir, Turkey - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) WNW
- Isparta, Turkey - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) N
- Samos, Greece - 350.1 kms (217.6 miles) WNW
- Mugla, Turkey - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) W
- Rhodes, Greece - 242.1 kms (150.4 miles) WSW