| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Antalya in October is warm at 19.7 °C (67.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 70.4mm (2.8in) of liquid is laid down across on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Antalya are quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:36 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
- There are approximately 2:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antalya October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Antalya, Turkey
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Antalya:
- Bursa, Turkey - 396.3 kms (246.2 miles) NNW
- Eskisehir, Turkey - 324.6 kms (201.7 miles) N
- Balikesir, Turkey - 392.4 kms (243.8 miles) NW
- Afyon, Turkey - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) N
- Usak, Turkey - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) NNW
- Izmir, Turkey - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) WNW
- Isparta, Turkey - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) N
- Samos, Greece - 350.1 kms (217.6 miles) WNW
- Mugla, Turkey - 213.6 kms (132.7 miles) W
- Rhodes, Greece - 242.1 kms (150.4 miles) WSW